Monday, April 19, 2010

Hi

Not much new has happened. Just super focused on school right now and trying to get it finished. Only 15 weeks left including the two weeks I have off for break, so I guess only 13. Graduation is coming soon. As far as the baby it's moving more and more and more in my stomach which I love except for it likes to move more at night while I'm trying to sleep. Which makes life interesting. Then I have decided I have a musical baby anytime I'm dancing or music of some sort is on it decides to start dancing right along with me. It's totally amazing to feel it. The only thing that is frustrating me is that I can feel the baby move but no one else can yet. Anywho I went on craigslist searching for some stuff for the baby and found a wonderful car seat and stroller for $75 that normally retails for $160. It's six months old and there is nothing wrong with it at all. My friend Ashley and her mom are buying the baby tons of outfits at garage sales for me and they are all yellow for now until we find out if the baby is a boy or girl. Hopefully I will get to find out at my next visit if not it will be June before I find out. I'm anxious to find out so I can start the appropriate gender clothes and decorations. Cravings this week have been fried pickle which I still havent gotten yet. :( I'm now 13 weeks along which have gone by super fast and I'm starting to wear maternity clothes. Which are amazing but I still have some frustrations with them. I'm more excited about them allowing me to breathe though that I can get over the frustrations with them. I'm getting excited for my 21st birthday which is coming up on Sunday although there will be no drinking for me but it will still be fun to celebrate with my friends. Other then that not much more is going on. We will see what the rest of the week brings!


No comments:

Post a Comment