Monday, April 19, 2010

The Baby is Moving 4-6-10

So things have been going well. I'm officially 11 weeks and 2 days along now. I feeling like I'm getting huge and my butt is just getting bigger and bigger. UGH! I hate the smell of meat cooking, especially bacon! YUCKY! Although I will eat practically anything insight. Me and baby had a great weekend with the family and my close friend. I went to church with Ashley Sunday morning and I swear I felt the baby doing turns in my stomach. I know it's to soon but there really wasn't anything else it could be. Then I went to my doctor appointment yesterday and he tried to hear the heartbeat with the Doppler and he couldn't get it. So he decided to do an u/s and all the sudden I look over and Ashley is jumping up and down..meanwhile I can't see the screen so I couldn't figure out what was going on. Then my doctor turned the screen and I could see my baby moving around like crazy. It just didn't want to hold still. One minute the babies head was at one side of my stomach and the next it was the other side. It was the coolest thing I had ever seen. I was so excited! Anyhow I get to go back in four week and then go back in June and have my 20 wk u/s done. It seems to be going by so fast. And OMG I have to go by some maternity clothes soon or else I am going to bust out of my pants. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment