Friday, May 7, 2010

It's been busy

So I know I haven't been on here lately things have just been chaotic. It seems as if you can never ever get ahead with anything. School is going fairly well, getting even more overwhelming as the days go by but I know it's going to be worth it in the end. Only 10 more weeks left and then I get to graduate. Yay! Work is going pretty well. I feel like I haven't been getting in there enough just because school is taking up so much time studying and clinicals and class work. Hopefully that will get better soon though. I was really excited to get to spend some time with Brittney and Sean last week. We don't get to see each other and go out very often, so that was a ton of fun and of course seeing a bunch of other people. Then last weekend was my 21st birthday I didn't do a whole lot because I was preoccupied with studying and I was house sitting that week. Although I did get to go have dinner with the family and Ashley, Brent, Jamie, Dan, Brittney and my Munchkin Butt (Gabe). I was very excited to spend time with everyone and have everyone there with me. The baby is doing pretty good. I'm now 16 weeks along and the baby seems to be getting stronger atleast the movements are getting stronger and easier to feel. I went to the doctor this past Monday and he says everything is looking good. I got to hear the babys heartbeat. That was amazing! I was so excited. It was pretty funny my doctor looked at me and goes well you have only gained one pound in the last four weeks. So I was pretty proud of myself for that one! Everyone has started talking to my stomach now and it's kind of funny. I know they say it's a good thing but it just reminds me of listening to a voicemail on your phone. I'm getting a little bit bigger though as far as being able to tell I'm pregnant. I'm hoping to get some new pictures on here soon. I find out the babies gender on June 8th. I'm super excited and hope it gets here soon. I can't wait to see if I'm going to have a beautiful baby girl or boy. Either way I will be happy as long as it's healthy! I can't wait to have the baby here though.

No comments:

Post a Comment