Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm exhausted!!!

Ok so it is now 11:35 pm and I have now been up for about 24hrs straight. I'm officially exhausted and all I want to do is sleep but I just can't manage to get comfortable. The good news is today I'm 36 weeks pregnant meaning I have hit the nine month mark and I only have 4 weeks to go that is if Lorelai doesn't decide to show up before hand. I have a doctor appointment in the morning so we will see what the doctor has to say and if he is going to make her show up early! As much as I'm anxious to meet my bundle of joy I figure she will come out when she is ready. So I try to just deal with all the things that are making me uncomfortable at this point knowing that it is all to keep her healthy and happy!

I went to check out a home daycare today. I was very excited about it. The lady who runs it is very friendly and she was a nurse but her real passion is run her daycare. There are only three other kids there at the moment one of which is her daugther. The oldest kid there is only two, this made me feel more comfortable knowing that Lorelai would have kids pretty close to her age around. I was also pretty excited because she works with the kids on sign language and spanish...I know it's a tad early for the spanish but I had definitely planned on teaching Lorelai some sign language anyway so that was very encouraging as well.

Well I think I'm going to attempt to go lay down and see if I can catch a few zzzs. Anywho have a good night everyone and I will let you know the appt goes in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment