Monday, July 19, 2010

AHHHHH STRESS!!!!

So at the moment I'm completely stresssed out there is to much to do and not enough time to do it all. I wish we had 72 hours in a day instead of just 24. I have two tests everyday from here on out. I have two clinicals left. Luckily I don't have to do much traveling for them but still there is a ton of paperwork to do for them. On top of all of this the week of school I have atleast one final everyday plus just a normal test. I have to plan graduation, a retirement party for a teacher, help with my baby shower, and get ready for this baby to come. By the way Lorelai is doing pretty well. She is continually kicking me typically down in my pelvis but when she is mad at me for laying on my stomach she kicks in the middle of my stomach. I went to the dentist last week and they told me I have periodontal disease which is causing my gums to be swollen and bleed when I brush my teeth and on top of that all four of my wisdom teeth are coming in....can you say painful! So they are going to do a deep gum cleaning but they have to numb my entire mouth...ouch once again extremely painful! To top of all this off my doctor has told me that after this next visit I have to go in to the doctors every week from that point on until Lorelai is born just to make sure she is growing because of my history of high blood pressure. So there is a lot going on..Hopefully as soon as school is over life will calm down a little bit!

Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment