Monday, May 14, 2012

The Past Four Months

Lets see if I can remember all the things that have happened in the past four months....by the way this is totally strecthing my memory. In February Brittney's son Gabe aka munchkin butt turned 3 and we went to his birthday party at Burger King. Brittney and I made Rice Krispy Treats instead of cake for his birthday because he is allergic to eggs. Gabe, Lorelai, Shawn, and Wesson had tons of fun playing in the play yard at Burger King. It's kind of funny watching Lorelai attempt to climb up and chase after the big boys.


In March my best friend got married which was a ton of fun and very stressful at the same time. Ashley and Nic had been through so much and it was great to see them finally get married. The joke about their wedding is third time is a charm and I don't mean marrigages. Anyhow, it was a goregous ceremony and was filled tons of love and laughter. Then Ashley and Nic moved to North Carolina where Nic is stationed. I was sad to see them go and I miss them both very much. I hope to visit them sometime soon.


In April we had Easter which was a lot of fun! My sister came for Easter which I was very excited about. Even if she did come home with a staph infection.

April was also my 23rd birthday! I'm getting to be so old! I enjoyed dinner with my mom one night and then the next night I got to go to dinner and a play with my dad. We saw this great play called Murder at the Howard Johnson. It was an awesome comedy!

May has been a little crazy. It's the beginning of turnover season at the apartments. We are staying incredibly busy. I also had my final for college algebra. My sister has officially completed her freshman year of college at KCAI. I'm so proud of her. In fact she is actually coming home today! I can't wait to see her. This week is also her 19th birthday. We may go to SoCo to celebrate so that will be fun! Then the beginning of June I will be moving to a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment. It will be amazing for Lorelai to have her own room and to have so much more storage space. I also will be gaining a brand new kitchen! Lorelai is beginning to gain more words in her vocabulary. She loves saying shoes, push, stop, fish, dog and then making the sound the dog makes. She just keeps getting smarter and smarter everyday. I love watching her grow! There are tons of things to look forward to and lots of things to keep me busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment